Senior Java Developer
You have a solid background in mobile application development and a strong desire to advance your career by embracing fresh challenges, leveraging your full potential and seek new knowledge.
– Turn functional specs into technical specs and then into code.
– Documenting application changes and developing updates.
– Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
– Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
– Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
– Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
– Carry out the various tests related to the development
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
– 2+ years of demonstrable experience
– Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
– Familiarity with OOP design principles
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Excellent troubleshooting skills.