Senior Java Developer
You already have experience in Java / J2EE but you have the ambition to stimulate your career with new challenges while capitalizing on your potential and your perpetual thirst for learning. You have the sense of sharing and technical leadership to be recognized within a team of passionate about software development. If you find yourself in this description, come and strengthen our Spark team and contribute to its international influence!
– Turn functional specs into technical specs and then into code.
– Technical supervision of the existing team and support it in technological choices, design and development of Proxym products and projects.
– Find the optimal technical solutions according to project constraints.
– Contribute directly or indirectly to the recruitment and the management of young developers.
– Documenting application changes and developing updates.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
– 5+ years in software development.
– Technical requirements: Java 11, JEE, SpringBoot, Spring security, GIT, Docker, Gitlab, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Elastic search.
– Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills.