Customer segments are generally defined in the Core Banking System (CBS) with administrative and billing use. However, the Customer Centric ambition of Digital requires banks to be able to have a more flexible definition, adjustment and adaptation of new segments for Digital customers (mobile banking and internet) in order to offer offers and communication adapted to each segment.
Bankerise® allows precisely this flexibility by allowing in particular:
- Definition of new customer segments
- Concept of sub-segments
- Dynamic / Static Segments
- Definition of the privileges attached to each segment
- Attach content and offers to the segment
- Predictable access and business rules can be tailored to specific segments.
This allows the bank to offer a unique and personalized user experience to each user of the bank.