Postdoc Position : Real Time Anomalies Detection
The hired person will work in the context of a Big Data Analytics project at Proxym Lab which goal is to detect anomalies in scalable factory products and processes in real time using machine learning algorithms.
The activities of this post-doc consist of:
– Modeling accurately the factory processes and products.
– Proposing appropriate algorithms to detect anomalies due to mainly failures.
– Proposing a Big Data platform that observes and detects anomalies in real time.
– PhD in computer science
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Knowledge in machine learning algorithms
– Ability to conduct independent research
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
This post-doc will take place at ProxymLab in Sousse. The recruited person will be part of the dynamic lab team. The contract will start as soon as possible and salary can be negotiated.
Application & Closing date: September 02, 2019
To apply please send your CV + a motivation letter to this Email address: email@example.com mentioning “Mobidoc” in the subject of your Email.
Proxym encourages patents and product development around the innovative results of the reseach.